Xem thêm từ vựng tiếng Anh theo chủ đề tại: https://hoctuvung.hochay.com
Cùng HocHay học tiếng Anh Luyện thi ETS TOEIC các bạn nhé!
Directions: For each question in this part, you will hear four statements about a picture in your test book. When you hear the statements, you must select the one statement that best describes what you see in the picture. Then find the number of the question on your answer sheet and mark your answer. The statements will not be printed in your text book and will be spoken only one time.
Directions: You will hear a question or statement and three responses spoken in English. They will not be printed in your text book and will be spoken only one time. Select the best response to the question or statement and mark the letter (A), (B), (C) on your answer sheet.
- Will you be paying with cash?
(A) It is recyclable.
(B) They paid attention.
(C) No, with a credit card.
- Why didn’t Karin apply for the position?
(A) She isn’t qualified.
(B) In the supply drawer.
(C) Sometime last week,
- Is the health-care lecture today or tomorrow?
(A) On the corner of Fifth and State Streets.
(B) I’ll finish it by the end of the day.
(C) It’s today, in fifteen minutes.
- Which train car needs to be inspected?
(A) Tickets are twenty dollars.
(B) The one right behind the engine.
(C) I don’t think so.
- Have you found a good doctor yet?
(A) Here, take my pencil.
(B) That’s what I think, too.
(C) Yes, I saw her last week.
- When are we leaving for the airport?
(A) I believe so.
(B) As soon as the bus arrives.
(C) I did read the report.
- Who’s taking the shipment up to the tenants in 3D?
(A) It starts at three-thirty.
(B) Sure, that’s fine with me.
(C) I’ll ask Daniel to do it.
- How can we advertise to different age-groups?
(A) Yes, they are.
(B) By using social media.
(C) No, you have to drive there.
- I want to send this package to Texas.
(A) When does it have to arrive?
(B) Here’s the lunch menu.
(C) At the beginning.
- Where did you put the instruction manual?
(A) During our annual fund-raiser.
(B) I left it on your desk.
(C) He didn’t introduce me.
- I hope Mr. Zhou likes our updates to the office design.
(A) A new receptionist.
(B) How many signs?
(C) He already approved them.
- When‘re we going to hear from the architect?
(A) That sounds great.
(B) Probably this afternoon.
(C) An office building on Vine Street.
- Could you remind me to call the cleaning service tomorrow?
(A) Next to the front office.
(B) Sorry, I’ll be on vacation.
(C) A broken window.
- Who received the promotion to department director?
(A) It hasn‘t been announced.
(B) Right, a large account.
(C) OK, I’ll think about it.
- Are there enough presentation packets, or should I get some more?
(A) We need five more.
(B) I think that’s your jacket.
(C) Twenty percent off.
- How do I volunteer to help with the company picnic?
(A) I’d like a lemonade, please.
(B) They played a great game.
(C) Megumi is organizing that.
- Helen’s training the new interns, isn’t she?
(A) No, she works at the branch office now.
(B) To Grandville University.
(C) We can take the later train.
- Is the maintenance staff going to polish the floors next week?
(A) They do it once a month.
(B) I decided not to go after all.
(C) No, it’s not on Main Street.
- Where should I park the delivery truck?
(A) Do you know where the loading dock is?
(B) I’d love to go to the park.
(C) Yes, we do deliver on Sundays.
- Would you like me to call you a taxi?
(A) About seven kilometers.
(B) My car’s right around the corner.
(C) Thank you for your visit.
- Didn’t Insook leave the store at five yesterday?
(A) In the storage room.
(B) I need to go shopping today.
(C) No – she stayed late to help a customer.
- You’ve placed your food order already, haven’t you?
(A) A table for ten, please.
(B) I’m still waiting for a menu.
(C) The office supplies haven’t arrived.
- What section of the speech do you want to start working on?
(A) The awards ceremony isn’t until the eighth!
(B) She’s changing jobs.
(C) This microphone doesn’t work.
- Should we use the extra money on computers or on chairs?
(A) Please, have a seat over there,
(B) On the lower right corner of the screen.
(C) We’ve had the same computers for five years.
- Ms. Sato can’t go to the board meeting today.
(A) Oh, then I’ll take the notes.
(B) Actually, I’m a vegetarian.
(C) Conference Room B.
Directions: You will hear some conversations between two or more people. You will be asked to answer three questions about what the speakers say in each conversation. Select the best response to each question and mark the letter (A), (B), (C), or (D) on your answer sheet. The conversations will not be printed in your test book and will be spoken only one time.
- Where are the speakers?
(A) At an airport
(B) At a restaurant
(C) At a theater
(D) At a hotel
- What does the woman ask the man for?
(A) His reservation number
(B) His name
(C) His departure day
(D) His credit card
- What will the man most likely do next?
(A) Park his car
(B) Upgrade a reservation
(C) Buy a snack
(D) Go to the pool
- Who most likely is the man?
(A) A painter
(B) A security guard
(C) A bank teller
(D) A property manager
- What problem does the woman have?
(A) She found a mistake on a bill.
(B) She cannot locate a door key.
(C) An air conditioner is not working.
(D) An apartment is too noisy.
- What information does the man ask for?
(A) An address
(B) A security code
(C) A telephone number
(D) An appointment time
- Where do the speakers most likely work?
(A) At a manufacturing plant
(B) At a delivery company
(C) At a fitness center
(D) At a grocery store
- According to the woman, what does a decision depend on?
(A) Employee availability
(B) Government regulations
(C) A price
(D) A timeline
- What does the man say he will do?
(A) Check delivery dates
(B) Schedule an inspection
(C) Contact a supplier
(D) Test a product
- What is the man’s job?
(A) University professor
(B) Newspaper reporter
(C) Flight attendant
(D) Tour guide
- What does the man say he likes about the job?
(A) Meeting city officials
(B) Traveling to other countries
(C) Learning about local history
(D) Attending special celebrations
- What does the woman ask the man to do?
(A) Write an article
(B) Work more hours
(C) Train new employees
(D) Organize an event
- What will be the topic of the woman’s article?
(A) Music festivals
(B) Local restaurants
(C) Farmers markets
(D) Sporting events
- What does the man ask the woman about?
(A) Interviewing some vendors
(B) Reformatting some images
(C) Extending a deadline
(D) Making travel arrangements
- What does the man mean when he says,
“I don’t think Elena has any assignments”?
(A) A colleague completes tasks quickly.
(B) A colleague may be available for a job.
(C) An office does not need more staff.
(D) A schedule may be incorrect.
- Why does the man congratulate the woman?
(A) She recently published a book.
(B) She just received a promotion.
(C) She acquired a major account.
(D) She completed a business course.
- What does the man ask the woman to do?
(A) Update a reservation
(B) Meet with a new client
(C) Submit a budget report
(D) Give a talk to staff members
- Where does the woman say she will be going?
(A) To a fund-raising event
(B) To a convention
(C) On a vacation
(D) On a promotional tour
- Who most likely are the men?
(A) Real estate agents
(B) Interior designers
(C) Marketing executives
(D) Bank managers
- What does the woman want to discuss first?
(A) A delivery time
(B) A rental fee
(C) Some flooring options
(D) Some machinery upgrades
- What will the woman most likely do next?
(A) Look at a catalog
(B) Cancel a meeting
(C) Review a receipt
(D) Call a supervisor
- What is the woman planning to do at two o’clock?
(A) Go to the airport
(B) Receive a shipment
(C) Meet with a customer
(D) Give a workshop
- What problem is the woman having?
(A) Her log-in information has expired.
(B) Her laptop cable does not work.
(C) Her reservation was not confirmed.
(D) Her mobile phone is missing.
- What does the man tell the woman to do?
(A) Search in her office
(B) Visit an electronics store
(C) Borrow some equipment
(D) Contact a service team member
- Where is the conversation taking place?
(A) At a park
(B) Ata café
(C) At a furniture store
(D) At a supermarket
- What does Luisa suggest that the man do?
(A) Open a window
(B) Use a coupon
(C) Visit a plant shop
(D) Extend business hours
- What does the man ask Luisa for?
(A) A list of prices
(B) A deadline extension
(C) Some coffee
(D) Some photographs
- What problem does the woman mention?
(A) A product is not selling well.
(B) A position is vacant.
(C) A proposal was not accepted.
(D) A supervisor is busy.
- Why does the woman say, “He’s never done that before’?
(A) To express concern
(B) To request more help
(C) To approve a decision
(D) To offer some praise
Xem bài học chi tiết tại: https://hochay.com/luyen-thi-toeic/sach-luyen-thi-ets-toeic-2020-test-9-listening-hoc-hay-437.html
#hochay #hoctienganh #hocanhvanonline #luyenthitienganh #hocgioitienganh #apphoctienganh #webhoctienganh #detienganhonline #nguphaptienganh #nguphapIELTS #GrammarforIELTS #grammarIELTSforwriting